9 STEPS TO HAVE SUCCESS AND GREATNESS!!
If you want to be successful in your online business you need to know a few things about yourself and where you want to go in your life and goals.
9 Steps to Have Success and Greatness :
- Know your own Strengths and Weaknesses – do you know who you are and who you are wanting to share with and add value to? Focus on the things and skills you already know and always keep learning new skils
- Don’t let FEAR keep you from getting started in the first place – ” To be great – you have to first get started”
- Set long term goals – where do you want to be at in 1 year, 2 years, or even 3-5 years from now – WRITE THEM DOWN
- Break down these goals into short term goals that include monthly, week and more important daily goals that will help you reach the long term and WRITE THEM DOWN – MAKE THEM VISUAL
- Be PATIENT – this is the hardest one for most. You must be patient and enjoy the ups and downs of the process. Success does not come overnight
“Talent is Over-Rated.” You can out work, out hustle, and out grind talent any day if you continue to learn and then apply what you’ve learned.
- Learn from your experiences and innovate – don’t have any regrets from your journey to success, there will be failures along the way and your best approach is the learn from them and move on. Be innovative and make things YOURS – don’t just be the one that copies and pastes, your market will see this
- DOCUMENT DAILY – write down what you are doing, who are you speaking to, what mini successes did you have that day
- BE CONSISTENT – this one is tough for most as it’s easy to get going but the hard part is to continue going and being consistent. If you work less everyday, you will get more out of it then putting in 14 hours one day and skip the next 5.
- CONNECT with a mentor or community that you can learn from. This can be people in your own business, other network marketers within different MLMs, as long as it’s like-minded people that want to lift you up and tell you YOU CAN DO IT and disconnect from anyone that will tell you otherwise.